1. “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current UK data protection legislation. Please note this applies only to BBS Law Ltd not to other companies’ or organisations’ websites to which we link.
2. Personal Data may be collected, processed and used by BBS Law Ltd. The use of information will remain under the control of BBS Law Ltd at all times.
3. Only if you have given us permission will we send email and text messages to you about new products and services which we consider may be of interest to you.
4. We may collect Personal Data about your usage of the BBS Law Ltd web site in order to provide a service to meet your needs, and to let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you by means other than email and text messages. However, the data will only be disclosed on an anonymous and aggregated basis not in a way in which you will be identified.
5. If you have any questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data or your rights under this privacy statement please write to us at : BBS Law Ltd, 1 The Cottages Deva Centre Trinity Way Manchester M3 7BE.